Thursday 29 November 2012

Changes

As you can see from my anamatic my film had planned out to be 2:06 this length of the anamatic would not meet the requiremts for a short film. I made changes to my story boars and added another 12 shots in order to make the length of my film sequence fit the appropriate requirements. I have made changes to the opening scene.  I have added another scene which establishes the mission set to the attacker. The scene is a phone call between the two using shot-reverse-shot to show the conversation and to engage the audience into the conversation. The conversation intoduces the narrative more effectively helping the audience understand the attackers situation he has to face. Tomorrow i will add the finished complete storyboard to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment