Monday 24 September 2012

Aims And Context


Aims And Context.

For my Fm3 creative project I am going to produce a sequence from my imagined film Left Dead. The genre is thriller using elements of horror genre and I hope to use the codes and conventions. This is to appeal to my target audience of mainstream age 15-24 both male and females in the economic group E as most of them will be full time students.

My aim will be to introduce the learning of FM1 exploring creative mise-en-scene and cinematography in order to create drama and thrill to satisfy the audience.

In order to assist with this project I have been studying films such as Taken and The Eye these have given me inspiration and ideas that I can put forward into my film making.

I intend to direct as well as write and edit the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment