Monday 22 October 2012

Cast

My sequence out of my film only involved three charcters which i have already got all three people for.

Boss: Dene Harrison
Attacker: Craig Seeley
Rosie (innocent): Rosie Panton

I have chosen these people to be in my film because they are reliable, all the members of the film cast are family or very close friends which means i  know they wont let me down.

I have chosen Dene Harrison (my dad) to be the boss in the film this is because he is a fairly big man with a stern voice and stubble around his face which creates the representation of age and steryotypes. The older man is always in control as the media emphasis on stereotypes rather than challenging them. The age difference is exaggerated in shot-reverse-shot of a phone conversation. You can see a contrast in tone of voice and the way they both look and are represented. The boss is represented as the powerful man which gives him authority over the younger man and this is reflected in the younger mas's (Craig) voice as he struggles to answer him back firmly he stutters showing fear of this man.

I have chosen Rosie to act the part of the innocent girl who becomes the parget. I chose Rosie because i thought she would prtray the charcter well and suit the representation of the charcter. Rosie has sandy brown hair with blonde in it which connotes her innocence. The most common stereotype for a blonde young woman is 'dumb blonde' who cannot look after herself and is always the one who end up in trouble. She fits this representation well and is also comfortable infront of the camera which is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment